Vipers Sellers Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hooray! From obscurity to the top of page two for ‘creative collectives’ long tail keyword

5 posters

Go down

Hooray! From obscurity to the top of page two for ‘creative collectives’ long tail keyword Empty Hooray! From obscurity to the top of page two for ‘creative collectives’ long tail keyword

Post by CCO-Simone Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:09 am

This mightn’t seem like much but to anyone in the know about SEO this is fabulous! When I started CCO we didn’t rank anywhere and I was told we would never rank for these particular keywords.

Forward to now about one month or so later and we are from nowhere to the top of page two for the keyword/s ‘creative collectives’ and top of page one for creative collectives store.

This has enormous potential for us to begin to rank highly in SPECIFIC creative endeavours - handmade based or vintage.

Come on people, put what you are doing on creativecollectives.store as the sky really is the limit.
CCO-Simone
CCO-Simone

Back to top Go down

Hooray! From obscurity to the top of page two for ‘creative collectives’ long tail keyword Empty Re: Hooray! From obscurity to the top of page two for ‘creative collectives’ long tail keyword

Post by CrystalWindChime-Chandra Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:58 pm

How much does it cost to do an independent web site?

Are the photos square? I sell crystal wind chimes so need long images, is this a problem?

I would love to do a site on CCO
CrystalWindChime-Chandra
CrystalWindChime-Chandra

Back to top Go down

Hooray! From obscurity to the top of page two for ‘creative collectives’ long tail keyword Empty Re: Hooray! From obscurity to the top of page two for ‘creative collectives’ long tail keyword

Post by CCO-Simone Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:18 am

Hi Chandra, a standalone website is included in the $10 per month fee. The images on your standalone can be any proportions required; so yes, the can all be longer :-)
CCO-Simone
CCO-Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEsquire-Melina Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:08 pm

Go ahead Chandra, take that step. I’m being totally selfish but I’d so love to see your listings and your superb creations on CCO. It’s creative artists like you that really add to the ambience of a site like CCO which is very elegant in itself.

Many moons ago now I did convo you about a custom order before I was aware you didn’t ship downunder. I’ve looked everywhere since and nothing compares. It would just feel like second best. Anyway, just trivia, but for sure we’d love to have you with us.

Sing out if you need any help  Very Happy
ClubEsquire-Melina
ClubEsquire-Melina

https://www.stuffology4u.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyfur Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:33 pm

congrats, simone, that's great.
ladyfur
ladyfur

Back to top Go down

Post by CCO-Simone Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:26 pm

Thanks so much Sil! I love you😊
CCO-Simone
CCO-Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudoirprive-Pearl Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:16 pm

@Simone  All your hard work is paying off.  Excellent!  I actually see it on Page 1 of Google for "creative collectives."
Boudoirprive-Pearl
Boudoirprive-Pearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down