Vipers Sellers Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enormous Fundraising for Aussie Fires & Animals

3 posters

Go down

Enormous Fundraising for Aussie Fires & Animals Empty Enormous Fundraising for Aussie Fires & Animals

Post by ClubEsquire-Melina Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:46 am

Australian entertainer Celeste Barber is to be commended for her efforts in raising over 60 million dollars to assist New South Wales and Victorian fire fighting efforts. What an enormous result to her appeal especially when you consider that her original target was less than $30,000.

A separate appeal to assist with fire traumatised native animals has now reached 50 million dollars.

Funds have been generously donated from all over the world. As an Aussie I’m so very grateful. Thank you Celeste and thank you, all those who unselfishly donated to the appeals. That sort of money will do enormous good.
ClubEsquire-Melina
ClubEsquire-Melina

https://www.stuffology4u.com.au

Back to top Go down

Enormous Fundraising for Aussie Fires & Animals Empty Re: Enormous Fundraising for Aussie Fires & Animals

Post by CCO-Simone Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:05 am

Agreed I love you
CCO-Simone
CCO-Simone

Back to top Go down

Enormous Fundraising for Aussie Fires & Animals Empty Re: Enormous Fundraising for Aussie Fires & Animals

Post by ladyfur Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:46 am

that's great, melina. the tennis player, serena, donated her winning the other day and other atheletes have been donating as well. my closest friend, in nsw, sent us a calendar from the koala rescue that was part of the fundraising for the animals. she said she heard rain was in the forecast this week so here's hoping that happens.
ladyfur
ladyfur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down