Vipers Sellers Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corina Virus - Tom Hanks

+3
SophiaTakesFive-Sophia
CCO-Simone
ClubEsquire-Melina
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Corina Virus - Tom Hanks - Page 3 Empty Re: Corina Virus - Tom Hanks

Post by ClubEsquire-Melina Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:28 am

Everyone is afraid Kola dear. Sensible people are anyway. Being afraid will keep you safe.

We are relatively unscathed here (for now) in comparison to the likes of the US, UK, Italy et al, so we feel very sad for others. It’s so surreal to many. People are struggling with the reality and what the endgame looks like.

Lots of love from downunder Kola. Find whatever positives you can and embrace them. xxxx
ClubEsquire-Melina
ClubEsquire-Melina

https://www.stuffology4u.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyfur Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:19 am

coco, i'm sorry. r.i.p. those poor people. bad managers of the area. shame. hang in there.
hugs.
ladyfur
ladyfur

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEsquire-Melina Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:56 am

We have thousands of Australians who left here on ships on or after 15 March. One ship is out there somewhere with 60% of well over 1,000 passengers testing pos to C19.Thousands still abroad too - same deal. 15 March is well after all the early advisories NOT TO GO!!

Now all these STUPID poor bugger me’s are screaming to high heaven that our Govco is not doing enough to repatriate them at Govco cost. A group have threatened a posthumous class action against Govco if they contract C19 and die!!

What am I missing?

And people here (the selfish and irresponsible) are complaining bitterly 
About the lockdowns. Again, what am I missing?

And amidst all the travel bans we have one NSW Minister who decides to take a holiday at some beachside location hundreds of miles from his home. Not smart though. He took his campaign vehicle with him, with his name and photograph plastered all over it.

It seems that toilet paper remains the most important item on the shopping list judging by the reported fracas still happening in some stores.

And this doozey... a group of 14 motorcycle riders who have been touring NSW and Queensland for 10 days and riding in well spaced out groups of two, presented at a Gold Coast Hospital when two became ill. 4 so far have tested C19 pos. They’re not telling authorities exactly where they’ve been or who they’ve been in contact with.
ClubEsquire-Melina
ClubEsquire-Melina

Back to top Go down

Post by CCO-Simone Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:38 am

Guys try to keep your vibrations up and positive.... caring for each other is important, don’t give way to fear as fear cripples you. 

Love literally raises our vibrations and I believe Mother Earth feels these vibrations. Strong and positive vibrations are coming your way from me here in Aus.

Years ago I experienced probably one of the very worst things one can experience and I survived - from this experience I know for a fact - do not give way to fear. Focus on love, those we love, and helping those in need as well as prioritising our own health in every way Corina Virus - Tom Hanks - Page 3 Herz
CCO-Simone
CCO-Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by SophiaTakesFive-Sophia Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:57 am

Around here, we're keeping safe and positive. We know that that's the way to go. Me, it's not fear that I feel most often; it's a deep, deep anger towards politicians, and other decision makers who are in a position to dictate behaviours that have ended up with catastrophic consequences.

I also feel extremely sad for all those who are in "hot spots".
I've been wondering how to get hold of a group, organisation, media association, or something like that, so that I could get the names, and countries, of all those companies that are making a massive profit out of this disaster. After the dust has settled, I want to know who and what I'll be boycotting for the rest of my life.

Melina, the idea in your neighbourhood was fantastic.
SophiaTakesFive-Sophia
SophiaTakesFive-Sophia

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEsquire-Melina Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:08 am

We are so very close to flattening the curve here now in Australia. It’s a nice feeling but very dampened by what’s still happening elsewhere.

Being an island nation has worked so much in our favour.

It’s all now up to people and whether or not they can do the right and sensible thing.

I was heartened by some good news yesterday that as things improve here some of our resources, including medical personnel - doctors, nurses, care workers and others, will be heading overseas (destinations not provided) to assist where most needed. I’m sure other countries will be doing the same. These are such brave and selfless professionals.

I look forward to being able to say ‘onwards and upwards’ again for all of us.
ClubEsquire-Melina
ClubEsquire-Melina

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyfur Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:18 pm

i'm happy for you.
ladyfur
ladyfur

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEsquire-Melina Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:20 pm

I don’t want to speak too soon but despite 70 Plus souls losing their lives, I think we’ve dodged an Ack Ack gun spraying many bullets.

70 souls are of course precious and sadly there will be more, but in comparison to most other countries Australia seems to be on top of C19, that is provided people don’t become complacent. It has been such a relief to see the numbers heading in the right direction even though we know there’s still a long dry gully in front of us.

My heart hurts, in particular for the US and UK, and some dear friends I have in both countries. I pray every day in the hope that someone greater than us is listening. Please allow it all to end yesterday!

We lost 4 police officers here last night in a horrific traffic accident.The lowlife at the centre of it actually video’d the incredible carnage, bodies and all, and posted it on Facebook before he fled the scene. What sort of human being is this? Would the families, the little children of the police officers have seen it? I want to cry for them.

My bloke has a saying about people like this and what should happen with them at birth. I don’t encourage him and I daren’t say it here. Its a truly awful saying but the longer I live the more I tend to agree.

Is there not some good news on this Earth somewhere at the moment?
ClubEsquire-Melina
ClubEsquire-Melina

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyfur Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:39 am

i agree with your bloke. Sad

yes. there are many people recovering. many places with few to no cases. lots of doctors working on cures. and there are good people doing good things. we just hear more of the horror because it sells. Sad 

karma will get that monster. maybe the virus will get him. it was premeditated, obviously.
r.i.p. there will be justice.

our county has no cases. the 2 we had recovered. some places are over the worst.
we just have to hang in there and try to support each other. hugs.
ladyfur
ladyfur

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyfur Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:41 am

'Most people with COVID-19 recover. Estimates now suggest that 99% of people infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 will recover. Some people have no symptoms at all. '
ladyfur
ladyfur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum